Growing up, I HATED the game tag. It probably has something to do with the fact that I was slow and clumsy — never a winning combination for a game that involved chasing after someone while simultaneously trying to grab them.
But there are some games of tag that I can get on board with. Sharing some of my favorite posts and learning more about some of my favorite fellow bloggers? Well that’s a game I want to play!
It’s called My 7 Links and here are the details.
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
Fun, huh? Thanks to Michelle from Crazy*Running*Legs for nominating me!
Here are my links:
- More Beautiful: A Tribute to the Not-So-Terrible Twos
- Most Popular: Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Most Controversial: Only Boys Play With Swords
- Most Helpful: Welcome ‘Lil Camper
- Surprise Success: Hacked!
- Not Enough Attention: Living Spontaneously
- Most Proud: Hangin’ Tough at the Winter Park 10K
And, without further ado, here are my nominees!
1. Caroline at My Fascinating Life
2. Victoria at Running Peanut
3. Ashley at Mama of All Trades
4. Cicely at Flying Unicorn Cat
5. Jaci at Ravings of a Mad Housewife
I hope everyone has as much fun going through old posts as I did! Please make sure to tweet me or leave a comment here letting me know when you post your 7! Looking forward to learning more about you, particularly those bloggers who I’ve only just begun reading!